- Home |
- Graduate Support
- News & Events
- Support Us
- Make a Donation
- Ways to Give
- Event Sponsorship
- Corporate Sponsors
- Financial Statements
Independent/Third-Party Fundraiser Guidelines
- Fundraisers to benefit Academy Prep Center of St. Petersburg (APSP) must be approved by the APSP development staff. Please submit your application to host a third party event at least 6 weeks in advance of your event date. Please allow 2-3 business days for your application to be reviewed by development staff.
- If the use of the APSP logo is requested and approved, all materials containing the APSP name and/or logo must be approved by the APSP development staff before being released/published.
- APSP respects the confidential nature of our donor lists and therefore is not at liberty to provide donor names and/or contact information for solicitation.
- Percentage of raised funds being donated to APSP must be agreed upon before marketing begins for the event.
- Donations of money and material may be eligible for tax receipts under IRS guidelines. The issuing of tax receipts is at the discretion of APSP. No portion of a donation made by a participant in an event benefiting APSP may be assumed to be tax-deductible without the prior authorization of APSP.
- At your request, APSP will provide:
- 1-2 staff members to attend your event (additional staff, board members, families may attend depending on event size)
- thank you cards
- program talking points
- marketing talking points
- event advertising on APSP social media and newsletters
Additional requests will be considered on a case by case basis and must be discussed prior to event authorization by APSP development staff.
For more information on hosting a fundraiser for Academy Prep Center of St. Petersburg, please contact Jocelyn Lister, Development Manager, at 727-322-0800 ext. 2106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.